Billionaire business mogul Donald Trump, perhaps priming his pitch for a possible 2016 presidential run, ended up digging on politicians at large during a conservative gathering Saturday.
“We need somebody who’s gonna get things done, and politicians are all talk and no action,” Trump said while speaking at a New Hampshire conservative meeting organized by Americans for Prosperity and Citizens United.
“All talk, it’s all bull—-,” Trump added.
The real estate magnate trumpeted his own achievements improving an ice-skating rink in New York City’s Central Park, reported The Hill, and mentioned his own plans to turn the Old Post Office in Washington, D.C. into a “tremendous hotel.”
“We need to make our country rich again,” Trump said at the event, which also featured Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas and Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky. Trump said he is “taking a hard look” at making another presidential bid in 2016.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time