It was going to be a matchup for the ages, but the promoter behind George Zimmerman’s fight with DMX has K.O.’ed the bout.
Zimmerman’s promoter Damon Feldman has decided to forego “a lot of money” and cancel the controversial fight, according to his Twitter feed, because he’s concerned with hurting people’s feelings.
The former neighborhood watchman, found not guilty last year in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, said boxing was a hobby, and promoter Feldman had an open notice out to potential opponents. DMX won the bid and told TMZ, “I am going to beat the living f–k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f–k him right up.”
Where the hood, where the hood where the hood at? Not in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman, apparently. Here’s how Feldman revealed his decision:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears