The White House is promoting the annual Easter Egg Roll with 90s-style neon graphics and music that is bound to make anyone who watched sitcoms in the 1990s extremely nostalgic.
The First Family, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and their dogs Bo and Sunny, all make cameos, as well as Jim Carrey, Cookie Monster and Ariana Grande, who will be performing at the event on Apr. 21.
Now, after watching this latest video, NewsFeed is having flashbacks to the credits from Saved by the Bell.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve