The White House is promoting the annual Easter Egg Roll with 90s-style neon graphics and music that is bound to make anyone who watched sitcoms in the 1990s extremely nostalgic.
The First Family, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and their dogs Bo and Sunny, all make cameos, as well as Jim Carrey, Cookie Monster and Ariana Grande, who will be performing at the event on Apr. 21.
Past promo videos have featured Kid President and 40-seconds of Bo “hunting” Easter eggs on the White House South Lawn.
Now, after watching this latest video, NewsFeed is having flashbacks to the credits from Saved by the Bell.
MORE: A Brief History of the White House Easter Egg Roll
WATCH: Bo Leads The Hunt for 2013 White House Easter Egg Roll
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction