Forget about Dayenu and Chad Gadya and all your normal Passover songs. At this year’s Seder, everybody’s going to be singing this holiday-themed version of “Let It Go,” the signature song from Disney’s Frozen.
Six-man Jewish a cappella group Six13 put together this Passover tribute, which they’ve titled “Chozen.” (Get it? Because Jews are the chosen people, and chosen rhymes with Frozen.) They rewrote the lyrics of the popular tune to tell the story of Passover, changing lines like “Let it go, let it go / Can’t hold it back anymore” to “Let them go, let them go / Or He’ll plague Egypt some more / Let them go, Pharoah / Say the word and we’re out the door.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving