In the song, which he shared on Wednesday, Thomas uses a filter to make his face appear like a baby’s. For the purposes of his performance, this is an extremely important detail.
The song goes: “I am a big big baby, although I look like a guy. You are a big baby, too, and I’m about to tell you why. Mommy was a big big baby. Daddy was a big baby too.”
William Shakespeare himself could not have pulled off such poetic lyrics. Thomas also shared a longer version of the song on SoundCloud, if you’re looking for even more “Big Baby” vibes.
With nearly half a million views and 14,000 likes as of Thursday morning, it’s clear that “Big Baby” is taking our internet-focused world by storm.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?