Politicians running up against the status quo, vocal sexual assault survivors, and entertainers changing the conversation around race and disability are gathering in New York City on Thursday night for the first annual TIME 100 Next event — a celebration of rising stars from across the world.
TIME 100 Next spotlights individuals on TIME’s new list — an expansion of TIME’s flagship TIME 100 franchise — that recognizes dozens of people who are shaping the future of business, entertainment, sports, politics, health, science, activism and beyond.
See the best of the TIME 100 Next night’s red carpet photos right here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time