A gender reveal celebration in Turkey, Texas, resulted in a plane crash, according to documents from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
Back on Sept. 7, a pilot flew a crop dusting plane close to the ground and dropped around 350 gallons of pink water as part of a gender reveal celebration for a friend, per the NTSB. Two people were sitting in a single seat air plane.
According to the report, “The airplane ‘got too slow’, aerodynamically stalled, impacted terrain and came to rest inverted.” Parts of the plane were heavily damaged, including the right wing. One person sustained a minor injury.
According to documents from the NTSB, the pilot was 49-year-old Raj L. Horan the passenger in the plane was Jennifer J. Hurrell, age unknown, both of Plainview, Texas.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World