A gender reveal celebration in Turkey, Texas, resulted in a plane crash, according to documents from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
Back on Sept. 7, a pilot flew a crop dusting plane close to the ground and dropped around 350 gallons of pink water as part of a gender reveal celebration for a friend, per the NTSB. Two people were sitting in a single seat air plane.
According to the report, “The airplane ‘got too slow’, aerodynamically stalled, impacted terrain and came to rest inverted.” Parts of the plane were heavily damaged, including the right wing. One person sustained a minor injury.
According to documents from the NTSB, the pilot was 49-year-old Raj L. Horan the passenger in the plane was Jennifer J. Hurrell, age unknown, both of Plainview, Texas.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Madeleine Carlisle at email@example.com