A gender reveal celebration in Turkey, Texas, resulted in a plane crash, according to documents from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
Back on Sept. 7, a pilot flew a crop dusting plane close to the ground and dropped around 350 gallons of pink water as part of a gender reveal celebration for a friend, per the NTSB. Two people were sitting in a single seat air plane.
According to the report, “The airplane ‘got too slow’, aerodynamically stalled, impacted terrain and came to rest inverted.” Parts of the plane were heavily damaged, including the right wing. One person sustained a minor injury.
According to documents from the NTSB, the pilot was 49-year-old Raj L. Horan the passenger in the plane was Jennifer J. Hurrell, age unknown, both of Plainview, Texas.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction