Two peopled died in Indianapolis, Ind., on Wednesday, after a car fell from the fourth floor of a parking garage.
According to the Indianapolis Fire Department, the two adults were killed Wednesday morning after the car drove off the garage and landed, overturned, in an alley.
Rescue crews were later sent to the scene.
The victims were a female and a male, but their relationship is unclear, according to NBC affiliate WTHR. The car was a black 2013 Lincoln SUV.
Rita Reith, a spokesperson for the fire department, told WTHR that the police department is investigating the cause of the crash.
“Any number of things could have happened here today,” Reith said. “That will all be part of the IMPD [Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department] investigation.”
The identities of the victims have not been released.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time