It’s always a good day when a delivery person goes above and beyond to meet your needs. But it turns out it can be a hilarious one when they purposefully don’t.
A photo recently shared by Texas woman Ebony Freeman on Facebook proves that true hilarity can ensue if you give a UPS worker specific instructions to follow. The shot in question shows a delivered package very obviously sticking out from both ends of a doormat that reads “Please hide packages from husband.”
“Oh my god look! The UPS guy actually hid it under the rug!” Freeman captioned the post, which has been shared over 49,000 times and liked nearly 8,000 since it went up on Oct. 8.
Freeman tagged her friend Amanda Harper in the post, who Good Morning America reports bought her the doormat. “I instantly laughed and the first thing I did was send [a picture] to Amanda before posting it on Facebook,” Freeman told GMA. “I had no clue it was going to get that much traction.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com