And as she squeezed into the seeded bun, wearing a slightly more practical lettuce-like off-the shoulder mini dress in the bathroom, a video captured Jennifer Lopez sauntering past.
Yes, JLo in a blingy wig and feather boa brushed by Perry while she was changing in what appears to be the Met Gala bathroom.
You just can’t make this stuff up, and it could only happen at the 2019 Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute Benefit in New York.
As insiders know, the highlight of the party isn’t the celebrity-saturated red carpet show itself — it’s the interactions inside the event that deserve to be celebrated, and this magical video is one of them. The moment, a collision of two of the Internet’s favorites, is already picking up steam online, where people are already obsessed.
See the look complete with a purple wrapped cellophane toothpick.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears