And as she squeezed into the seeded bun, wearing a slightly more practical lettuce-like off-the shoulder mini dress in the bathroom, a video captured Jennifer Lopez sauntering past.
Yes, JLo in a blingy wig and feather boa brushed by Perry while she was changing in what appears to be the Met Gala bathroom.
You just can’t make this stuff up, and it could only happen at the 2019 Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute Benefit in New York.
As insiders know, the highlight of the party isn’t the celebrity-saturated red carpet show itself — it’s the interactions inside the event that deserve to be celebrated, and this magical video is one of them. The moment, a collision of two of the Internet’s favorites, is already picking up steam online, where people are already obsessed.
See the look complete with a purple wrapped cellophane toothpick.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time