On Thursday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Kimmel shows up at a suburban home with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in tow. Kimmel then casually asks Brady if he could throw the football he just happens to be holding through a window in the house. The six-time Super Bowl winner, looks at Kimmel like he’s nuts, because of course he can hit a window in a house. He proves it, by easily shattering a window.
“Very well done, that was impressive,” Kimmel says. As he and his longtime sidekick Guillermo congratulate Brady on his marksmanship, a very angry Damon walks out and demands to know what’s going on.
“Oh no, do you live here?” Kimmel replies, with Damon angrily answering, “You know I live here!”
The fact that Kimmel got Brady involved in their 14-year long feud is particularly devious, because as a Boston native, Damon is a huge New England Patriots fan. Damon even tried to “sneak” on to Kimmel’s show dressed as Brady back in 2017. Now, he may never look at his hero in the same way.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future