On Thursday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Kimmel shows up at a suburban home with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in tow. Kimmel then casually asks Brady if he could throw the football he just happens to be holding through a window in the house. The six-time Super Bowl winner, looks at Kimmel like he’s nuts, because of course he can hit a window in a house. He proves it, by easily shattering a window.
“Very well done, that was impressive,” Kimmel says. As he and his longtime sidekick Guillermo congratulate Brady on his marksmanship, a very angry Damon walks out and demands to know what’s going on.
“Oh no, do you live here?” Kimmel replies, with Damon angrily answering, “You know I live here!”
The fact that Kimmel got Brady involved in their 14-year long feud is particularly devious, because as a Boston native, Damon is a huge New England Patriots fan. Damon even tried to “sneak” on to Kimmel’s show dressed as Brady back in 2017. Now, he may never look at his hero in the same way.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet The Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time