The trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog finally dropped. And people have latched onto one aspect in particular: the CGI Sonic tricker’s humanlike teeth he gets in the film.
Based on the iconic video game character, the movie uses CGI to make the character come alive, but some Twitter users can only focus on this dude’s mouth.
The movie stars Jim Carrey and James Marsden, with Sonic voiced by Ben Schwartz, the actor made famous for playing Jean-Ralphio in Parks and Recreation. But even the star-studded cast couldn’t stop viewers of the film’s first trailer, which released Tuesday, from staring at Sonic’s teeth, the real talking point. One user wanted to know “why are Sonic the Hedgehog’s teeth better than mine?”
“Good morning to absolutely everyone and everything other than live action Sonic the Hedgehog’s creepy human teeth,” one user wrote on Twitter.
Sonic the Hedgehog hits theaters this fall. Watch the full trailer below — and judge the teeth for yourself.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization