Updated April 14, 2014
While TIME’s editors will choose the TIME 100 — our annual list of the most influential people in the world — we want readers to have a say too. Cast your vote here for the people from the worlds of culture and fashion you think have changed the world this past year, for better or worse. Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 22, and the winner of our reader poll will be announced April 23. This year’s official TIME 100 list will be announced April 24.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
The Goldfinch, a novel of art-world hijinks, has won Tartt critical acclaim, 24 weeks (and counting) on the New York Times best-sellers list, and a Pulitzer Prize in Fiction.
Which movie and television entertainers should be on the TIME 100? Vote now.
This post was updated to include Donna Tartt’s Pulitzer Prize in Fiction award.