Grande took to her Instagram stories on Wednesday to wish Carey a happy birthday, captioning her post: “Happy anniversary queen of everything,” she wrote. “Loved u then, love u now, love u tomorrow.” Carey later reposted the message on her own Instagram story, along with a sweet, heart emoji-festooned caption of her own: “Thank you dahhhhling @arianagrande.”
While this succinct and lovely exchange may seem inconsequential, both the Lambs and Arianators know that it was fairly significant since there have been so many comparisons between the two singers over time, to the point that Mimi once noted that she didn’t know her, an Ari snub to which J. Lo can no doubt relate.
Now, however, it appears that the two divas are on good terms. Looks like this birthday gift to Queen Mariah is one we can all enjoy.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time