ESPN analyst Stephen A. Smith is used to craziness — and reacting to it. But even he wasn’t prepared for a bird to crash into his office.
A turkey vulture smashed through the window of Smith’s office in Bristol, Conn., on Tuesday morning, according to tweets from an ESPN writer and host, Adam Schefter and Trey Wingo. After crashing into Smith’s office, the bird stared out the window “contemplating his fate,” Wingo said.
Thankfully, Smith wasn’t in his Bristol office on Tuesday, so no analysts were harmed in the making of this story.
But that didn’t stop Twitter users from laughing at the situation by using clips to show how Smith, famous for his hot takes, may have reacted to the incident.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer