Don’t cry over spilled ranch.
One horrifying moment of a restaurant worker spilling 22 quarts — that’s 5.5 gallons — of ranch dressing seems to have inspired a movement. Covered in the gooey substance, the woman laughed through the unfortunate event. The post on Twitter even included a second angle of the mishap, showing how the dressing completely splashed into her face.
But everyone on the internet followed this brave ranch-spiller’s lead by sharing their own (and, of course, those of their friends’ and co-workers’) kitchen and restaurant fiascos.
But, as it turns out, ranch is often the culprit.
Many of the mishaps shared thus far involve sauces, but that’s not all that’s been spilled. “Behold my version,” one person wrote, along with a video of every single cup following to the floor.
The hilarious videos even tragically include some unfortunate customers getting involved in the messy mistakes.
One thing is for certain: If you spill something in the kitchen, you’re certainly not alone.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time