After the Apple CEO tweeted out a picture of himself using an Apple Pencil to draw a picture of Apple’s new second-generation AirPods on its updated iPad Mini, the Internet went to work photoshopping the image to feature a variety of different messages and pictures on the iPad Mini’s screen.
While some took advantage of the opportunity to suggest other new products they were hoping to see from Apple, such as black AirPods and the AirPower wireless charging mat, others, of course, went a more humorous route.
However, by the time the doctored photos started making the online rounds, there were people out there who were already tired of them. One Twitter user even photoshopped the iPad Mini screen to say, “Stop using this meme.”
See some of the best AirPods memes below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now