The actor and Instagram enthusiast shared a throwback video of himself wearing a green plaid kilt and matching hat with knee-high green socks along with a freestyle rap about the aftermath of a day of celebration because of St. Patrick’s Day. The post, which prominently features a bunch of St. Patrick’s Day balloons, ended with Smith proudly showing off his dance moves.
While Smith initially shared the original video in honor of St. Patrick’s Day festivities last year in 2018, he decided to bless our timelines with his enthusiasm for this holiday this year, noting in his caption: “I just saw my post from last year… smh… My Bad.”
See Will Smith do the most for St. Patrick’s Day in the post below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow