“After careful review of recent developments, we have made the decision to end the Sephora Collection partnership with Olivia Jade, effective immediately,” Sephora said in a statement to TIME.
Giannulli, a social media influencer who has 1.4 million followers on Instagram, had previously posted sponsored Instagram posts for the company and collaborated with the cosmetics giant on an exclusive makeup palette.
On Tuesday, U. S. investigators charged Giannulli’s parents, Full House actress Lori Loughlin and fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, with agreeing to pay a total of $500,000 in bribes, according to the criminal complaint in order to get Olivia, 19, and her older sister, Isabella, 20, to be “designated as recruits” for the crew team at USC, to help with their admission to the school.
Loughlin and Giannulli were two of 50 other people indicted by federal prosecutors for allegedly using bribes to get their children admitted to elite universities.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time