“After careful review of recent developments, we have made the decision to end the Sephora Collection partnership with Olivia Jade, effective immediately,” Sephora said in a statement to TIME.
Giannulli, a social media influencer who has 1.4 million followers on Instagram, had previously posted sponsored Instagram posts for the company and collaborated with the cosmetics giant on an exclusive makeup palette.
On Tuesday, U. S. investigators charged Giannulli’s parents, Full House actress Lori Loughlin and fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, with agreeing to pay a total of $500,000 in bribes, according to the criminal complaint in order to get Olivia, 19, and her older sister, Isabella, 20, to be “designated as recruits” for the crew team at USC, to help with their admission to the school.
Loughlin and Giannulli were two of 50 other people indicted by federal prosecutors for allegedly using bribes to get their children admitted to elite universities.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving