At a recent Atlanta United Football Club game, a father enjoyed his hot dog during the National Anthem, while showing his daughter some kind of entertainment on his iPhone as the toddler sat comfortably in contentment.
The video, originally posted on Instagram by another soccer fan, quickly gained traction on Twitter and Instagram. Some people thought the tactic was a genius parenting move.
Even the Twitter account behind Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga., the team’s home stadium, voiced support for the dad’s clever move.
Atlanta United definitely backed up the father’s choices, too, asking followers to identify the fan in order to reward him with a star for his jersey.
The team did not immediately respond to TIME’s request for comment.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart