In stressful times, it’s helpful to know that somewhere, someone is doing yoga alongside his pig.
Perhaps it’s not surprising that the someone is Sam Neill, an actor you may have seen in Jurassic Park or The Piano. He does yoga.
But it’s important to note that he enjoys yoga with his pet pig. The actor shared the evidence on Twitter, and people were positively charmed by the whole thing.
“The Pig” as it is called knows how to do all the usual yoga positions, and is pushing Neill to elevate himself to new heights. The Jurassic Park actor explained everything.
“So The Pig and I do our stretching routine together these mornings; we take turns while the other coaches. Here we demonstrate the “Upward Facing Dog”. Or “The Cobra” to the Pig. [he’s more Yoga than Pilates.] ‘Just 3 more Sam !”Yes coach.’ Omm.”
A friend to pigs, Neill also enjoys singing along with them.
In love and light, please enjoy their moment together. For fans, this is the aspirational lifestyle of Sam Neill’s pig yoga mornings.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.