In an interview with Sky News that was published on Thursday, Williams —who plays Arya Stark on the HBO drama — seemed to hint that Game of Thrones season 8 may leave viewers feeling less than contented when the end credits roll. And while she didn’t offer any specific details about Arya’s fate, we can only imagine what’s in store for everyone’s favorite faceless assassin in Game of Thrones‘ final six episodes.
“I don’t think anyone is going to be satisfied [when it ends],” Williams told Sky News. “I don’t think anyone wants it to end but I’m really proud of this final season.”
Game of Thrones returns for its eighth and final season on April 14.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve