In an interview with Sky News that was published on Thursday, Williams —who plays Arya Stark on the HBO drama — seemed to hint that Game of Thrones season 8 may leave viewers feeling less than contented when the end credits roll. And while she didn’t offer any specific details about Arya’s fate, we can only imagine what’s in store for everyone’s favorite faceless assassin in Game of Thrones‘ final six episodes.
“I don’t think anyone is going to be satisfied [when it ends],” Williams told Sky News. “I don’t think anyone wants it to end but I’m really proud of this final season.”
Game of Thrones returns for its eighth and final season on April 14.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time