With Game of Thrones fans still scrambling to figure out the meaning of the show’s new “Crypts of Winterfell” teaser, Kit Harington has revealed the hilarious real-life location of the Jon Snow statue shown in the promo.
During a Tuesday appearance on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show, Harington told the BBC Radio 2 host that he is now the proud owner of his character’s stone likeness.
“I kept that statue. You know, the one in the crypt. I kept it, they sent it to my house. So I’ve got it in my shed. How sad is that?” he said. “I was the only one who kept their statue that’s how narcissistic I am.”
Harington went on to explain his future plans for Jon’s effigy. “I’m going to turn it into a water feature I think,” he quipped.
Game of Thrones will return for its eighth and final season on April 14.
Watch the full clip below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating