With Game of Thrones fans still scrambling to figure out the meaning of the show’s new “Crypts of Winterfell” teaser, Kit Harington has revealed the hilarious real-life location of the Jon Snow statue shown in the promo.
During a Tuesday appearance on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show, Harington told the BBC Radio 2 host that he is now the proud owner of his character’s stone likeness.
“I kept that statue. You know, the one in the crypt. I kept it, they sent it to my house. So I’ve got it in my shed. How sad is that?” he said. “I was the only one who kept their statue that’s how narcissistic I am.”
Harington went on to explain his future plans for Jon’s effigy. “I’m going to turn it into a water feature I think,” he quipped.
Game of Thrones will return for its eighth and final season on April 14.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com