If you spent the holidays holed up watching Bird Box and You and 10 Cloverfield Lane and The Road and 127 Hours and have decided it’s best to spend the rest of your life holed up in the safe indoors, you’re going to need supplies.
Luckily, Costco is selling just the thing—a 27-lb. bucket of one of America’s favorite comfort foods. The big box retailer is offering a massive bucket of mac and cheese with a shelf life so long that you won’t need to venture outdoors until the year 2039.
The Chef’s Banquet Macaroni and Cheese Storage Bucket comes with 180 servings of elbow pasta and 180 servings of cheddar cheese sauce, stored separately in easy to open zip-seal pouches designed to ensure the mac and cheese will survive its estimated shelf life of 20 years. And while the website claims this can serve 180 people it can also feed just one really hungry one.
To make it easier to never leave the house, Costco will deliver the bucket of joy directly to your bunker via its website. The only downside to this product is that less than 24 hours after People reported about the existence of this life-saving product, people have flocked to Costco’s website and now the mac and cheese bucket is listed as out of stock on Costco’s website.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow