In an adorable video shared by actor and YouTuber Anna Brisbin on her YouTube channel Brizzy Voices, Brisbin demonstrates how she trained her long-haired mini miniature dachshund Remus to respond to Harry Potter spells.
As Brisbin waves a wand around, the 1-year-old Remus — who is dressed in standard Gryffindor getup — balances on his hind legs in response to her levitation charm of “Wingardium Leviosa,” plays dead after her “Avada Kedavra” killing curse command and even fetches to complete the task of “Accio ball.”
“Oh, you trained your dog in German?” Brisbin tweeted. “Coolcoolcool I trained my dog in Harry Potter spells.”
Watch the full video below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving