In an adorable video shared by actor and YouTuber Anna Brisbin on her YouTube channel Brizzy Voices, Brisbin demonstrates how she trained her long-haired mini miniature dachshund Remus to respond to Harry Potter spells.
As Brisbin waves a wand around, the 1-year-old Remus — who is dressed in standard Gryffindor getup — balances on his hind legs in response to her levitation charm of “Wingardium Leviosa,” plays dead after her “Avada Kedavra” killing curse command and even fetches to complete the task of “Accio ball.”
“Oh, you trained your dog in German?” Brisbin tweeted. “Coolcoolcool I trained my dog in Harry Potter spells.”
Watch the full video below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time