The biggest star of the 76th annual Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday wasn’t nominated for an award, nor did she star in a film or television show in 2018. She simply held a tray of Fiji water bottles.
Twitter users were quick to notice the brunette in a deep violet gown, who photobombed several celebrity red carpet photo-ops. The Fiji water girl was seen with Dakota Fanning, Jim Carrey, Cody Fern and Judy Greer, to name a few.
Stefanie Keenan—FIJI Water/Getty Images
Fiji has been the official water brand of the Golden Globe Awards since 2015. At the 75th Golden Globes, the company teamed up with Matrix Model Staffing to present the bottles on the red carpet in an effort to have Fiji bottles photographed more prominently at the event. Judging by reactions on Twitter, it worked.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction