The biggest star of the 76th annual Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday wasn’t nominated for an award, nor did she star in a film or television show in 2018. She simply held a tray of Fiji water bottles.
Twitter users were quick to notice the brunette in a deep violet gown, who photobombed several celebrity red carpet photo-ops. The Fiji water girl was seen with Dakota Fanning, Jim Carrey, Cody Fern and Judy Greer, to name a few.
Fiji has been the official water brand of the Golden Globe Awards since 2015. At the 75th Golden Globes, the company teamed up with Matrix Model Staffing to present the bottles on the red carpet in an effort to have Fiji bottles photographed more prominently at the event. Judging by reactions on Twitter, it worked.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time