During Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Fallon challenged Jason Momoa, who towers over Fallon’s 6-foot stature at the height of 6-feet-4-inches, to what seemed like a near unwinnable battle for the late-night host.
Momoa—who made his big-screen debut as Aquaman in Justice League and reprised the role for the aquatic superhero’s forthcoming standalone movie—seemed determined to best Fallon from the start. He went so far as to take off his shoes and suit jacket before the contest even began
“You better knock before you come to my house!” Momoa roared after nailing his first throw.
“Alright! I’ll knock before I come to your house,” Fallon responded warily. “Whatever that means.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out