During Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Fallon challenged Jason Momoa, who towers over Fallon’s 6-foot stature at the height of 6-feet-4-inches, to what seemed like a near unwinnable battle for the late-night host.
Momoa—who made his big-screen debut as Aquaman in Justice League and reprised the role for the aquatic superhero’s forthcoming standalone movie—seemed determined to best Fallon from the start. He went so far as to take off his shoes and suit jacket before the contest even began
“You better knock before you come to my house!” Momoa roared after nailing his first throw.
“Alright! I’ll knock before I come to your house,” Fallon responded warily. “Whatever that means.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving