While fans of The Office may no longer have a hilarious Christmas episode to look forward to each year, this holiday season, the cast of the beloved workplace sitcom has gifted its supporters with a festive reunion photo.
During a brunch at Office showrunner Greg Daniels’ home on Sunday, several members of the main cast attempted to recreate a photo from season three’s “A Benihana Christmas” episode.
“I had brunch with these oddballs today. Love you,” Jenna Fischer, a.k.a. Pam Beesly wrote alongside the photo. She then tweeted out the original shot with the caption, “We were attempting to recreate this photo :) Happy Holidays! We missed you Steve [Carell], Ellie [Kemper], John [Krasinski], BJ [Novak], Mindy [Kaling], Craig [Robinson] and Kate [Flannery]! We will see you soon!”
Angela Kinsey, a.k.a. Angela Martin, also took to Twitter to reminisce about the group’s time working on the show. “Some of the old gang got together today… it was so great to see everyone! I turned to Ed [Helms] and said, ‘I feel like we are at a family reunion.’ He smiled and said, ‘We are,'” she said. “Thanks Greg for hosting! For those who couldn’t make it… you were missed!”
Even Michael Scott (Steve Carrell) got in on the nostalgia.
So when is that supposed reboot happening?
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror