When a dog hears the strange sounds that come from evil machines like blow dryers and vacuum cleaners, his instinct is usually to react in a fit of panic. But not this toy poodle.
When he heard the sounds of a dog grooming blow dryer (that his humans apparently have laying around), his instinct was to protect his baby sister, who was loafing around nearby. She really doesn’t seem worried about anything, but the poodle clearly knows that the blow dryer is an evil machine, and he stops at nothing to protect his sister from its malevolent forces.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future