When a dog hears the strange sounds that come from evil machines like blow dryers and vacuum cleaners, his instinct is usually to react in a fit of panic. But not this toy poodle.
When he heard the sounds of a dog grooming blow dryer (that his humans apparently have laying around), his instinct was to protect his baby sister, who was loafing around nearby. She really doesn’t seem worried about anything, but the poodle clearly knows that the blow dryer is an evil machine, and he stops at nothing to protect his sister from its malevolent forces.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving