Stephen King’s creation Pennywise is scary — just ask the audiences who watched the thriller It this year. But for Sean “Diddy” Combs, dressing up as Pennywise for Halloween is just another chance to show off some very slick dancing.
In an Instagram shared with his 12 million followers on Thursday, the music legend and entrepreneur — unrecognizable behind the iconic white mask, red hair and white outfit of the clown character — got to show off his moves while dancing down a hallway, joined by his family. (Bill Skarsgard, you might want to take notes on this approach.) A clown has never looked quite this comfortable on the dance floor.
This isn’t the first time Diddy and clowns have been a thing. Just last week, Ellen DeGeneres proved he might actually be a bit afraid of them, when she had a clown pop up out of a piece of furniture while he was appearing on her show, sitting on the couch and thinking he was safe. “I’m a black man. I have so many other things to be fearful of — a clown is not going to scare me,” he told her then.
He was wrong. It was a good fright — for Diddy and everyone else — but now it looks like he’s getting the last laugh, with his Halloween look set and ready to scare anyone who comes down his path. Joke’s on you now, Ellen. Hopefully he didn’t give too many kids nightmares when he went out trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body