The “Look What You Made Me Do” singer took to her Instagram to share the news alongside her beloved cat Meredith.
In the caption, Swift told fans that she would be performing her song “I Did Something Bad,” kicking off a night of star-studded performances and a show that will be helmed by Tracee Ellis Ross, who hosted last year’s AMAs to great fanfare. Other singers in the night’s lineup include Ciara, Missy Elliott, and Dua Lipa.
Swift, who’s nominated in four categories at the 2018 AMAs — artist of the year; favorite female artist, pop/rock; favorite album, pop/rock; and favorite tour of the year — last performed at the awards show in 2014, singing her hit song, “Blank Space.” The pop princess has taken home 19 awards from the AMAs in the past.
See Swift’s Instagram post below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was