President Trump gave an 81-minute, wide-ranging press conference Wednesday.
In it, he addressed the mounting sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, discussed his highly anticipated meeting with embattled Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and explained away the laughter of world leaders during his United Nations speech.
Read Trump’s full remarks from his press conference in New York City:
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive