President Trump gave an 81-minute, wide-ranging press conference Wednesday.
In it, he addressed the mounting sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, discussed his highly anticipated meeting with embattled Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and explained away the laughter of world leaders during his United Nations speech.
Read Trump’s full remarks from his press conference in New York City:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time