President Trump gave an 81-minute, wide-ranging press conference Wednesday.
In it, he addressed the mounting sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, discussed his highly anticipated meeting with embattled Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and explained away the laughter of world leaders during his United Nations speech.
Read Trump’s full remarks from his press conference in New York City:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow