President Trump gave an 81-minute, wide-ranging press conference Wednesday.
In it, he addressed the mounting sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, discussed his highly anticipated meeting with embattled Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and explained away the laughter of world leaders during his United Nations speech.
Read Trump’s full remarks from his press conference in New York City:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases