President Trump gave an 81-minute, wide-ranging press conference Wednesday.
In it, he addressed the mounting sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, discussed his highly anticipated meeting with embattled Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and explained away the laughter of world leaders during his United Nations speech.
Read Trump’s full remarks from his press conference in New York City:
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was