During Tuesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the host zeroed in on a tweet that Trump posted on Monday night in which he claimed that the allegations against Kavanaugh were a political ploy orchestrated by the Democrats.
“The Democrats are working hard to destroy a wonderful man, and a man who has the potential to be one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices ever, with an array of False Accusations the likes of which have never been seen before!” he wrote.
However, in the original version of the tweet, Trump typed “Acquisitions” instead of “Accusations,” a mistake that gave Kimmel pause.
“For me, the scariest part of that tweet is that it stayed up for 10 minutes before someone got in and corrected it,” he explained. “Trump could tweet, ‘Bring it on chubby rocket man.’ Kim Jong-Un could get most of the way through a launch sequence before anyone got in there to undo what he did. Basically, a hilarious typo just explained how we’re all going to die one of these days.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time