During a Wednesday appearance on The Tonight Show to promote his new Broadway play The Lifespan of a Fact, the 29-year-old actor admitted that while he had seen funny memes of himself as Harry over the years, there were none that immediately came to mind.
Naturally, Jimmy Fallon then decided to show his guest some of his own personal favorites, including an image of young Harry holding a snitch with the Jay-Z-inspired text, “If you’re havin’ Quidditch problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a snitch ain’t one.”
“You know, what’s cool about that stuff is that I never—as a kid and you’re just insecure at that age—I never felt cool at any point playing that character and sort of these things go like, ‘No, that was cool,'” Radcliffe mused. “People thought that was pretty cool.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now