During a Wednesday appearance on The Tonight Show to promote his new Broadway play The Lifespan of a Fact, the 29-year-old actor admitted that while he had seen funny memes of himself as Harry over the years, there were none that immediately came to mind.
Naturally, Jimmy Fallon then decided to show his guest some of his own personal favorites, including an image of young Harry holding a snitch with the Jay-Z-inspired text, “If you’re havin’ Quidditch problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a snitch ain’t one.”
“You know, what’s cool about that stuff is that I never—as a kid and you’re just insecure at that age—I never felt cool at any point playing that character and sort of these things go like, ‘No, that was cool,'” Radcliffe mused. “People thought that was pretty cool.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List