One of the attendees at Donald Trump’s rally in Montana turned himself into a meme.
While all ears were on the President’s remarks about everything from the anonymous New York Times op-ed to praise for Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing, eyes drifted to a man the internet dubbed “plaid shirt guy” who stood positioned right behind Trump’s shoulder.
For the first part of his speech, plaid shirt guy made animated facial expressions which ranged from bewilderment to skepticism.
He wasn’t there the whole time. The man was removed in the middle of Trump’s speech, and another attendee took his place. But he was there long enough to generate a number of screencaps and GIFs.
Despite the fact that it’s impossible to know exactly what he was wordlessly communicating, people drew the conclusion that he did not look impressed.
See some of the reactions to plaid shirt guy below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement