Leave it to Rihanna to stage one of the most memorable moments of New York Fashion Week with the fashion show for her Savage x Fenty lingerie line. The bad gal showed off the latest offerings for the new season on Wednesday at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, which she transformed into a sultry greenhouse.
The presentation — which closed out NYFW as the final presentation of the week, usurping Marc Jacobs’ longtime claim to the time slot — featured interpretive dancers and foliage galore. These diversions weren’t the only thing that captured the attention of attendees, however. Guests such as legendary photographer Ellen von Unwerth, rapper Joey Bada$$, and photographer/artist Petra Collins were all on deck for the presentation, as was Rihanna herself and Fenty favorite muse, Slick Woods, who modeled in the presentation at nearly nine months pregnant. Woods was one of two pregnant models who took to the runway, with a lineup that featured models of all shapes, sizes, and ethnic backgrounds. Models included Paloma Elsesser, Molly Constable, Joan Smalls, and sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid.
See more pictures and videos from the presentation below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com