Former Vice President Joe Biden was spotted running in Pittsburgh on Monday, and the internet couldn’t resist turning it into a joke.
Biden has fielded plenty of speculation about his presidential hopes and a potential run in 2020. So when the politician, who was in Pittsburgh to march in the city’s Labor Day parade, was spotted jogging down the street, onlookers didn’t let the moment go unnoticed.
A 2017 poll suggested that Biden would beat President Donald Trump if the two faced off in 2020. Trump, however, remains unconvinced, saying in July that it would be “a dream” to run against Biden, and that former President Barack Obama picked Biden “out of the garbage heap.” Trump and Biden have feuded before, with Biden famously saying if the two were in high school together, he would “take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve