Former Vice President Joe Biden was spotted running in Pittsburgh on Monday, and the internet couldn’t resist turning it into a joke.
Biden has fielded plenty of speculation about his presidential hopes and a potential run in 2020. So when the politician, who was in Pittsburgh to march in the city’s Labor Day parade, was spotted jogging down the street, onlookers didn’t let the moment go unnoticed.
A 2017 poll suggested that Biden would beat President Donald Trump if the two faced off in 2020. Trump, however, remains unconvinced, saying in July that it would be “a dream” to run against Biden, and that former President Barack Obama picked Biden “out of the garbage heap.” Trump and Biden have feuded before, with Biden famously saying if the two were in high school together, he would “take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022