Whether you’re a baby boomer or a millennial, MTV’s 2018 Video Music Awards seems to have something for everyone. Steven Tyler and Tiffany Haddish becoming BFFs over the course of the evening definitely fits the bill.
Steven Tyler, the 70-year-old star lead singer of Aerosmith, is one of the surprise stars of the awards show—and actor-comedian Tiffany Haddish is one of the most-anticipated VMA performers this evening. Haddish’s real performance tonight was her dancing with Tyler in the audience, rather than her comedic opening with Kevin Hart.
For just a moment, MTV showed this to its fans—something nobody knew they needed:
Of course, this unlikely and iconic duo has already sparked immense speculation and a bit of shipping on Twitter, with users wondering what Steven Tyler whispered into the ear of Girls Trip star Tiffany Haddish.
Keep watching the 2018 MTV VMAs to hopefully find more moments as pure as this one.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World