You may know Alex Rodriguez as baseball icon-turned-sports personality—but he’s proved tonight on the 2018 MTV VMAs red carpet that he’s got a promising second career as an extremely enthusiastic Instagram boyfriend to his main squeeze, Jennifer Lopez.
A-Rod, who’s been dating Lopez for over a year, was on deck to support his girlfriend as she took home top honors as the recipient of this year’s coveted Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Rodriguez was spotted on the red carpet taking pictures of Lopez as she posed for photographers ahead of the show.
Rodriguez is in good company as a significant other tasked with all-important content capture: Jay Z, Barack Obama, and John Legend have all also been entrusted with this all-important responsibility.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate