A video of fourth graders at Indianapolis’s Lowell Elementary School playing an extreme version of rock-paper-scissors involving two teams, hula hoops and the high stakes of all worthy P.E. games has quickly taken the Internet by storm over the past week.
Dubbed “Hoop Hop Showdown” by gym teacher Eric Branch, the minute-long clip shows the kids going crazy over the fresh new take on the competition. “I love the reaction that it’s gotten,” Branch told WISH-TV. “I think what’s most powerful about it is not the game itself, but the kids and the energy that they have in the video.”
The epic clip has been watched over 10 million times since Branch shared it on Facebook on Aug. 9.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org