I remember January 22, 2014 like it was only a few months ago. That was the day I published a post called Every Nintendo Start Screen in a Three-Hour Video? Yes, Please. Best moment of my life – top five, at least.
Now it’s April 8, 2014. I’m a little older and whole lot wiser. And the same NicksplosionFX YouTube user who put together the epic three-hour Nintendo montage just made it look like a second grader’s dopey science project. The Super Nintendo version is just over nine hours long. Believe it or believe it, I haven’t watched the whole thing, but it’s currently streaming along on the TV in my office like a calming drip of nostalgia.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow