I remember January 22, 2014 like it was only a few months ago. That was the day I published a post called Every Nintendo Start Screen in a Three-Hour Video? Yes, Please. Best moment of my life – top five, at least.
Now it’s April 8, 2014. I’m a little older and whole lot wiser. And the same NicksplosionFX YouTube user who put together the epic three-hour Nintendo montage just made it look like a second grader’s dopey science project. The Super Nintendo version is just over nine hours long. Believe it or believe it, I haven’t watched the whole thing, but it’s currently streaming along on the TV in my office like a calming drip of nostalgia.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time