A new viral challenge inspired by the scene from the movie when Matilda—played by Mara Wilson—masters her psychic abilities to the tune of Thurston Harris’s “Little Bitty Pretty One” has begun to take the Internet by storm.
To complete the #MatildaChallenge, people are enlisting friends and family members to covertly move objects around as they point at them, creating the illusion that they are moving the items with their minds. The videos result in frequently hilarious recreations of the iconic sequence that even Wilson herself has weighed in on.
“Hahahahaha I LOVE THESE,” she tweeted on Monday before sharing some of her favorite interpretations.
See some of the best videos below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms