Buying a bunch of bananas can be a tricky predicament — eat them too early and they’ll be too green, wait too long and they’ll go from perfectly ripe to mushy and brown in a matter of days.
Typically one remedy for this very real problem has been a good banana bread recipe, but now a Korean grocery store E-Mart has come up with an idea for having too many ripe bananas.
As shared by Twitter account and blogger @AskAKorean and Daum, E-mart has began selling packs of bananas that span the range of very green to very ripe, which means users will be able to have a perfectly ripe banana every day without the risk of ending up with a bunch of brown bananas.
See E-Mart’s very brilliant lifestyle hack below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time