Buying a bunch of bananas can be a tricky predicament — eat them too early and they’ll be too green, wait too long and they’ll go from perfectly ripe to mushy and brown in a matter of days.
Typically one remedy for this very real problem has been a good banana bread recipe, but now a Korean grocery store E-Mart has come up with an idea for having too many ripe bananas.
As shared by Twitter account and blogger @AskAKorean and Daum, E-mart has began selling packs of bananas that span the range of very green to very ripe, which means users will be able to have a perfectly ripe banana every day without the risk of ending up with a bunch of brown bananas.
See E-Mart’s very brilliant lifestyle hack below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State