It’s never been clearer that Jeff Goldblum is an international treasure, thanks to a larger-than-life tribute that he received in London on Wednesday. The beloved actor was immortalized across the pond with a 25-foot tall statue of his Jurassic Park character, Dr. Ian Malcolm in his iconic post-dinosaur attack shirtless scene.
The statue, which can be found lounging casually in Potter’s Field, in front of London’s Tower Bridge, was created by streaming service NowTV to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Jurassic Park. Goldblum most recently reprised his role as Dr. Malcom in this summer’s Jurassic Park sequel, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
See giant and shirtless Jeff Goldblum in all his glory below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com