It’s never been clearer that Jeff Goldblum is an international treasure, thanks to a larger-than-life tribute that he received in London on Wednesday. The beloved actor was immortalized across the pond with a 25-foot tall statue of his Jurassic Park character, Dr. Ian Malcolm in his iconic post-dinosaur attack shirtless scene.
The statue, which can be found lounging casually in Potter’s Field, in front of London’s Tower Bridge, was created by streaming service NowTV to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Jurassic Park. Goldblum most recently reprised his role as Dr. Malcom in this summer’s Jurassic Park sequel, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
See giant and shirtless Jeff Goldblum in all his glory below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement