It’s never been clearer that Jeff Goldblum is an international treasure, thanks to a larger-than-life tribute that he received in London on Wednesday. The beloved actor was immortalized across the pond with a 25-foot tall statue of his Jurassic Park character, Dr. Ian Malcolm in his iconic post-dinosaur attack shirtless scene.
The statue, which can be found lounging casually in Potter’s Field, in front of London’s Tower Bridge, was created by streaming service NowTV to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Jurassic Park. Goldblum most recently reprised his role as Dr. Malcom in this summer’s Jurassic Park sequel, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
See giant and shirtless Jeff Goldblum in all his glory below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve