Maisie Williams gave a Game of Thrones farewell that was straight out of Westeros.
With the show’s eighth and final season looming, fans and stars alike are preparing to say goodbye. On Saturday, Williams decided to commemorate her time as Arya Stark with a little bloodshed — this is Game of Thrones, after all — by posting an image of her red-spattered white sneakers on Instagram.
“Goodbye Belfast. Goodbye Arya. Goodbye Game of Thrones,” she wrote in the caption. “What a joy I’ve had. Here’s to the adventures to come.”
The 21-year-old star also got fans buzzing about spoilers by tagging herself “#lastwomanstanding.” Some speculated that the hashtag meant she’s the only character to survive, while others pointed out Williams might have been one of the last Game of Thrones actors to film scenes.
She also joked that “#immasleepforthenextfouryears,” before adding “#justkiddingidontsleep.”
Williams’ co-star Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys Targaryen, posted a similar — albeit less gory — goodbye last month, paying tribute to Ireland, the show’s most prominent filming location.
Game of Thrones will return to HBO sometime in 2019.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now