It’s time to let a bear redefine your idea of summer relaxation.
The rogue bear enjoyed his soak last Friday, according to the Associated Press.
Hough was lounging when he noticed the unexpected visitor at his home near the Angeles National Forest. He remained calm and pulled out his phone to record it all. The bear, a strong contender for your summer icon, did everything right during his soak. It submerged his whole head and then shook off the water, and even lapped up some of Hough’s margarita. After all, what’s a few sips of your drink when you look this cute?
Eventually, the bear took a nap under a shady tree. “He was playing having a grand old time,” Hough told the AP. “So he had his margarita, he had his jacuzzi, and now he’s ready for an hour nap.”
This is the zero-cares-giving lifestyle of hot tub bear. Suffice it to say that the internet is feeling its vibes.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body