It’s time to let a bear redefine your idea of summer relaxation.
The rogue bear enjoyed his soak last Friday, according to the Associated Press.
Hough was lounging when he noticed the unexpected visitor at his home near the Angeles National Forest. He remained calm and pulled out his phone to record it all. The bear, a strong contender for your summer icon, did everything right during his soak. It submerged his whole head and then shook off the water, and even lapped up some of Hough’s margarita. After all, what’s a few sips of your drink when you look this cute?
Eventually, the bear took a nap under a shady tree. “He was playing having a grand old time,” Hough told the AP. “So he had his margarita, he had his jacuzzi, and now he’s ready for an hour nap.”
This is the zero-cares-giving lifestyle of hot tub bear. Suffice it to say that the internet is feeling its vibes.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out