It’s time to let a bear redefine your idea of summer relaxation.
The rogue bear enjoyed his soak last Friday, according to the Associated Press.
Hough was lounging when he noticed the unexpected visitor at his home near the Angeles National Forest. He remained calm and pulled out his phone to record it all. The bear, a strong contender for your summer icon, did everything right during his soak. It submerged his whole head and then shook off the water, and even lapped up some of Hough’s margarita. After all, what’s a few sips of your drink when you look this cute?
Eventually, the bear took a nap under a shady tree. “He was playing having a grand old time,” Hough told the AP. “So he had his margarita, he had his jacuzzi, and now he’s ready for an hour nap.”
This is the zero-cares-giving lifestyle of hot tub bear. Suffice it to say that the internet is feeling its vibes.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This