Thousands of people are expected to protest President Donald Trump’s immigration policies at more than 600 Families Belong Together rallies across the country on Saturday. And as the crowds begin to assemble, a number of lawmakers and celebrities have lent their voices to the movement.
Among the most prominent is model Chrissy Teigen, who tweeted on Friday that she and her husband, singer John Legend, will appear at the Los Angeles march. Meanwhile, actress Piper Perabo is crowdsourcing and tweeting photos from marches around the country.
Here’s a sampling of other public figures who have spoken out in support of the Families Belong Together movement.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms