The former Game of Thrones co-stars were married at Scotland’s Kirkton of Rayne church on June 23 in front of their family, friends and, of course, castmates. The reception was held at nearby Wardhill Castle — a property that’s been in the Leslie family for generations.
“I rang [the scheduling producer] up and I said, ‘I’m getting married and it’s your fault actually,'” Harington revealed during an October 2017 appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show. “I was like, ‘You need to factor in a Game of Thrones wedding by the way.’ They [the cast] have all got to be there so the whole thing has got to shut down.”
Notable Thrones players in attendance included Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams, who wore coordinating outfits. Co-stars Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke were also spotted in the area on Friday.
“The engagement is announced between Kit, younger son of David and Deborah Harington of Worcestershire, and Rose, middle daughter of Sebastian and Candy Leslie of Aberdeenshire,” the announcement — under the names Mr. K.C. (Kit Catesby) Harington and Miss R.E. (Rose Eleanor) Leslie — read.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow