After the airing of a recent episode of Britain’s Got Talent, viewers at home became obsessed with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry waxfigures.
The robotic-looking Duke and Duchess were part of a marketing stunt to promote the new Live Figures exhibit at Madame Tussauds London. Per royal tchotchke tradition, Madame Tussauds debuted the couple’s official statues a few days ahead of their wedding last month.
Now the tourist trap’s official website is promoting a new tour that allows guests to get up and close and personal with the royals’ wax doppelgangers. The “Harry and Meghan” who stopped by the taping of Britain’s Got Talent were just two audience members wearing masks of the royals’ faces, which some can find pretty creepy.
Check out the promotional video on Madame Tussauds’ website if you’re fine with faux royals.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer