During an appearance at BottleRock Napa Valley music festival alongside fellow rapper Warren G and Top Chef Season 6 winner Michael Voltaggio on Saturday, Snoop broke the Guinness World Record for biggest gin and juice by stirring up a drink that contained 180 bottles of gin, 154 bottles of apricot brandy and 38 jugs of orange juice.
The D-O-Double-G then topped the giant boozy beverage off with a massive drinking straw, pink parasol, and a garnish of pineapple and melon on a sword. The full cocktail weighed in at more than 132 gallons, according to Guinness, officially cementing Snoop’s place in gin and juice history.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve